Johnston County 4-H Club List
Find this page at:
Updated March 2021
- Animal Adventures – Irene Jackson* email@example.com
- Batten Farm – Sandy Batten (252) 205-4450
- Bentonville – Chandra Farmer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black Creek – Paula Woodall Paula.Woodall@firstcitizens.com
- Hidden Acres – Shannon Burns – FULL – email@example.com
- McGee’s Crossroads – Elaine Wood firstname.lastname@example.org The McGee’s Crossroads 4H Club focuses on helping youth develop responsibility and character by increasing their knowledge and experience with livestock projects including sheep, goats, swine, cattle, and poultry. Members have the opportunity to learn about livestock care, health, maintenance, facilities, industry topics, judging, and showmanship. Meetings are held at Wood Angus Farm in the McGee’s Crossroads community once per month and may include field trips to local businesses and organizations or activities hosted by the leaders on the farm premises.
- Meadow 4-H – Russell Reeves email@example.com
- Strickland XRoad -Heather Rhodes-Pope firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bit O’ Luck – Kate McAlinn email@example.com
- High Riders – Denise Bricker firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 523-2287 Our focus is on turning out kids who will be competent horse owners someday, with a focus on nutrition, safety, proper care and handling. There is also some general riding skills for both hunt seat and western and we are heavily into community service. Archer Lodge area.
- Curious Crew – Jen Parrish* email@example.com
- Explorers – Sherri Allen* firstname.lastname@example.org
- JCHE – Jennifer Eakes* email@example.com
- Masterminds – Kim Pendergrass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nitty Gritty Dirt 4-H email@example.com
- Selma 4-H Tennis Club – James Reid firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 798-1046
- Target Sports – Bill and Jonathan Stovall email@example.com Johnston County 4-H Target Sports meets twice a month. The First Saturday of the month 9-12 at our archery range on Hwy 210 outside of Smithfield to shoot archery, Recurve and compound. Then on the 3rd Saturday 8:30-11:30 at H2O Fowl Farms outside of Benson to shoot .22 Rifle, Shotgun(Sporting Clays) and Muzzleloader.
(* = Homeschool)