NORTH CAROLINA COOPERATIVE EXTENSION SERVICE North Carolina State University * College of Agriculture & Life Sciences Dept. of Entomology * Box …
The below information was taken from the NC Pest News, a weekly pest update from April to September. Gloomy scale, …
Mummy Berry Emerging This Week Mummy berry is now active in southeastern North Carolina – the photos below were taken …
PEST ALERT December 20, 2012 From: Steve Frank, Extension Entomologist Uninvited Holiday Guests: Part 1 Christmas trees like other crops have many pests …
Carolina Farm Stewardship Association (CFSA) Now Offers FREE Consulting Services to Help Farmers Transitioning to Certified Organic As part of …
PEST ALERT December 3, 2012 From: Steve Frank, Extension Entomologist Stick It to Cankerworms In spring 2012, a cankerworm outbreak occurred in many …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
- Pesticide Environmental Stewardship
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
Lesser appleworm description, life history, damage, and control.
Spotten tentiform leafminer description, life history, damage, and control.
Tarnished plant bug description, life history, damage, and control.
Dogwood borer description, life history, damage, and control.
Insidious plant bug description, life history, and predation.
Redbanded leafroller description, life cycle, damage, and control.
Japanese beetle description, life history, damage, and control.